Tammin Sursok, 'Pretty Little Liars' actress, gives birth to baby girl
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP2 of 4
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- Turner Plans Organizational Restructuring in Next Two MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 9:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Premiere to Feature Live 3D Red Carpet BroadcastMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 8:40:00 PM
- NFL's Super Bowl Halftime Show to Katy Perry, Rihanna and Coldplay: Show Me the Money!MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 7:25:00 PM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novel
Welcome to the world, baby girl! ABC Family star Tammin Sursok, who plays Jenna on the hit series "Pretty Little Liars," gave birth to a daughter on Oct. 8, her rep tells Us Weekly exclusively.
"Phoenix Emmanuel Sursok-McEwen was born today," the rep tells Us. She weighed in at 9 pounds, 12 ounces.
This is the first child for Sursok, 30, and husband Sean McEwen, an actor-director. The couple originally confirmed her pregnancy to Us in June, saying they felt "very blessed to be having a baby" and would be "happy with either a boy or a girl." Two months later, however, the former "Young and the Restless" actress revealed exclusively to Us that it was the latter.
"I'm so excited to enter this new phase of our lives," the mom-to-be said at the time. "What a blessing to add a little girl to our family!"
Married since August 2011, the couple hope to add more little ones to their family soon. "We want like three or four," she said in an interview with Australian radio deejays Kyle and Jackie O earlier this year. "But a lot of Tammins running around -- I don't know if the world needs anymore."
Her husband might beg to differ. On her 30th birthday this year, he shared a sweet note to his wife on Twitter. "You continue to teach me, to inspire me, to guide me, to partner with me, to support me, to love me, to allow me to love you," he wrote on Aug. 19. "I am beyond grateful that you literally fell into my life, turned me upside down, and changed me forever."
"While I will strive my entire life to give you the world, the one thing I can promise is that you will always -- no matter what -- have my undying heart," he continued. "Here's to a future that is sure to be full of wonderment, merriment -- and best of all...is limitless."
"Pretty Little Liars" will air a special Halloween episode on Oct. 22 at 8 p.m. on ABC Family.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite