Tammin Sursok, 'Pretty Little Liars' actress, gives birth to baby girl
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP2 of 4
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Ratings: Halle Berry's 'Extant' Flat in New Time Period, Ties Rising &MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:37:00 AM
- Lorde to perform lead single, curate tracks for 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:23:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 11:10 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:10:19 AM
- Starz' 'Outlander' brings novels to life vibrantlyMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:01:52 AM
- New Mexico city OKs funds to lure 'The Bachelor'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:44:42 AM
- Ratings: Halle Berry's 'Extant' Flat in New Time Period, Ties Rising &
Welcome to the world, baby girl! ABC Family star Tammin Sursok, who plays Jenna on the hit series "Pretty Little Liars," gave birth to a daughter on Oct. 8, her rep tells Us Weekly exclusively.
"Phoenix Emmanuel Sursok-McEwen was born today," the rep tells Us. She weighed in at 9 pounds, 12 ounces.
This is the first child for Sursok, 30, and husband Sean McEwen, an actor-director. The couple originally confirmed her pregnancy to Us in June, saying they felt "very blessed to be having a baby" and would be "happy with either a boy or a girl." Two months later, however, the former "Young and the Restless" actress revealed exclusively to Us that it was the latter.
"I'm so excited to enter this new phase of our lives," the mom-to-be said at the time. "What a blessing to add a little girl to our family!"
Married since August 2011, the couple hope to add more little ones to their family soon. "We want like three or four," she said in an interview with Australian radio deejays Kyle and Jackie O earlier this year. "But a lot of Tammins running around -- I don't know if the world needs anymore."
Her husband might beg to differ. On her 30th birthday this year, he shared a sweet note to his wife on Twitter. "You continue to teach me, to inspire me, to guide me, to partner with me, to support me, to love me, to allow me to love you," he wrote on Aug. 19. "I am beyond grateful that you literally fell into my life, turned me upside down, and changed me forever."
"While I will strive my entire life to give you the world, the one thing I can promise is that you will always -- no matter what -- have my undying heart," he continued. "Here's to a future that is sure to be full of wonderment, merriment -- and best of all...is limitless."
"Pretty Little Liars" will air a special Halloween episode on Oct. 22 at 8 p.m. on ABC Family.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite