Taye Diggs and wife Idina Menzel Welcome A Baby Boy
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: © Walter McBride / Retna Ltd./Retna Digital7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant Eric Hill's Survivors Say to 'Live LikMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 12:53:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQ
The Hollywood stork has been working overtime this summer, and Taye Diggs is the latest star to be visited by the baby-bearing bird this season.
Diggs' wife, actress Idina Menzel, gave birth to their son Walker on Wednesday. Their reps confirmed to People magazine that, "Mother, father and son are all doing well."
This is the first child for the couple, who first met in 1996 while performing as part of the Broadway musical "Rent." The 38-year-olds were married in 2003.
Diggs can currently be seen on the small screen in the show "Private Practice."
More on Wonderwall:
More on MSN:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTScent Of A Woman
From Crowd Ignite