Taylor Armstrong engaged to John Bluher! Get the details on the romantic proposal
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: © Gabriel Grams/Retna Ltd.2 of 9
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Amanda Leddy/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Taylor Armstrong has found love again! The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, 42, is engaged to boyfriend John Bluher following a picture-perfect proposal at The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort, Mexico on Thursday, her rep tells Us Weekly. To seal the deal, attorney Bluher pulled out all the stops for a romantic, over-the-top evening.
Bluher popped the question to the Bravo star -- she wore a blue silk dress -- at sunset on the beach beneath a white tent filled with white roses and lilies. (The couple started the night with a bottle of Veuve Grand Dame champagne.) After Armstrong said yes, accepting a gold and diamond engagement ring designed by Ari Soffer, the couple headed back into the St. Regis for a lavish dinner -- and plenty of wine -- at the resort's restaurant, Carolina.
"The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort is where we fell in love, it was the perfect choice for this wonderful occasion," Bluher tells Us. "Taylor was beautiful and never stopped smiling! it was an amazing evening, a ten all round!"
A wedding date has not yet been set for the pair. It will be the second marriage for Armstrong. As RHOBH watchers know, Taylor's estranged husband, Russell Armstrong, committed suicide back in August 2011. Taylor and Russell shared daughter Kennedy, now 6.
Taylor developed a drinking problem in the wake of Russell's shocking death, she admitted in her blog early this year. "Thankfully, I had an amazing support system and they helped me realize that it was time for me to feel my emotions and let the healing begin."
Back in June, she called Bluher "a gentle, loving soul . . I am blessed."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite