Taylor Armstrong engaged to John Bluher! Get the details on the romantic proposal
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: © Gabriel Grams/Retna Ltd.2 of 9
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Amanda Leddy/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Laura Benanti Is Headed to NashvilleMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Alex Kurtzman to Direct 'The Mummy' Reboot for UniversalMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 3:09:00 PM
- John Goodman in Talks to Join Bryan Cranston in Jay Roach's 'Trumbo' (ExcMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 2:51:00 PM
- The Best Life Lessons We Learned from Sex and the CityMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 2:39:00 PM
- Guess Why Chris Pratt Stole His 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star-Lord Outfit?MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 2:32:00 PM
- Laura Benanti Is Headed to Nashville
Taylor Armstrong has found love again! The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, 42, is engaged to boyfriend John Bluher following a picture-perfect proposal at The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort, Mexico on Thursday, her rep tells Us Weekly. To seal the deal, attorney Bluher pulled out all the stops for a romantic, over-the-top evening.
Bluher popped the question to the Bravo star -- she wore a blue silk dress -- at sunset on the beach beneath a white tent filled with white roses and lilies. (The couple started the night with a bottle of Veuve Grand Dame champagne.) After Armstrong said yes, accepting a gold and diamond engagement ring designed by Ari Soffer, the couple headed back into the St. Regis for a lavish dinner -- and plenty of wine -- at the resort's restaurant, Carolina.
"The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort is where we fell in love, it was the perfect choice for this wonderful occasion," Bluher tells Us. "Taylor was beautiful and never stopped smiling! it was an amazing evening, a ten all round!"
A wedding date has not yet been set for the pair. It will be the second marriage for Armstrong. As RHOBH watchers know, Taylor's estranged husband, Russell Armstrong, committed suicide back in August 2011. Taylor and Russell shared daughter Kennedy, now 6.
Taylor developed a drinking problem in the wake of Russell's shocking death, she admitted in her blog early this year. "Thankfully, I had an amazing support system and they helped me realize that it was time for me to feel my emotions and let the healing begin."
Back in June, she called Bluher "a gentle, loving soul . . I am blessed."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite