Taylor Armstrong Has Filed for Divorce
- Photo: FayesVision/Wonderwall1 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com5 of 13
- Photo: GBF/ZOJ/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: KH1/Nikki Nelson/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional8 of 13
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Amanda Parks/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
By Molly McGonigle
After sharing her struggle to salvage her marriage to Russell Armstrong on "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," Taylor Armstrong has filed for divorce.
A rep for Taylor released this statement to People.com: "It was a difficult decision but I have decided to file for divorce from Russell. Although we have tried our best to work out our differences, I have come to the conclusion that it is in the best interest of our family that we separate. Together we are the proud parents of a sweet and wonderful little girl and she remains my number one priority. I am sad for my marriage to come to an end, but am confident that this is the right choice for all involved."
As early as last May, Taylor denied allegations of a split, saying the couple was in marriage's counseling to sort out their issues.
Russell and Taylor share a 5-year-old daughter, Kennedy, and have been married since 2005.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite