Taylor Armstrong Has Filed for Divorce
- Photo: FayesVision/Wonderwall1 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com5 of 13
- Photo: GBF/ZOJ/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: KH1/Nikki Nelson/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional8 of 13
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Amanda Parks/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin12 of 13
More Celeb News
- ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith Over Domestic Violence RemarksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:59:00 PM
- FCC Takes Aim at Time Warner Cable in Dodgers DisputeMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:50:00 PM
- CW's Arrow Finds Its Wildcat in J.R. RamirezMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:40:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Loses $15.4 Million in Its Latest QuarterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:12:00 PM
- FXX's 'The League' Gets Season 6 Premiere DateMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:59:00 PM
- ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith Over Domestic Violence Remarks
By Molly McGonigle
After sharing her struggle to salvage her marriage to Russell Armstrong on "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," Taylor Armstrong has filed for divorce.
A rep for Taylor released this statement to People.com: "It was a difficult decision but I have decided to file for divorce from Russell. Although we have tried our best to work out our differences, I have come to the conclusion that it is in the best interest of our family that we separate. Together we are the proud parents of a sweet and wonderful little girl and she remains my number one priority. I am sad for my marriage to come to an end, but am confident that this is the right choice for all involved."
As early as last May, Taylor denied allegations of a split, saying the couple was in marriage's counseling to sort out their issues.
Russell and Taylor share a 5-year-old daughter, Kennedy, and have been married since 2005.
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite