Taylor Armstrong's Daughter, 5, Was With Her When She Found Russell's Body
- Photo: KH1/Nikki Nelson/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Retna Ltd.2 of 14
- Photo: WENN3 of 14
- Photo: WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Amanda Leddy/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Jon McKee/Retna Ltd.9 of 14
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin11 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com12 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Kennedy Center Names Chicago Symphony Orchestra Head as New PresidentMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:44:54 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Second Night Draws Steady RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:31:40 AM
- Fox COO Chase Carey: 'A La Carte Cable is a Farce'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:28:45 AM
- How McG Lured Producer Lance Sloane Back to Warner Bros. With 'Aim High'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:27:11 AM
- Dan Rather Says CBS News Has 'A Lot to Answer' About '60 Minutes&aposMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:00:48 AM
- Kennedy Center Names Chicago Symphony Orchestra Head as New President
Taylor Armstrong, of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," wasn't alone on Aug. 15 when she discovered the body of estranged husband Russell, who had hanged himself at the Los Angeles home of a friend.
Taylor, 40, was with Kennedy, her 5-year-old daughter with Russell, 47, at the time of her horrific discovery.
During an emotional Monday night appearance on "Watch What Happens Live," Taylor recounted the awful moment to Andy Cohen. Kennedy's response to the sight: "'Did Daddy do something dumb?'" she asked, according to Taylor.
The grieving star added that she and her daughter "have good days and bad days" since the tragedy; they now live near fellow cast member Kyle Richards and family.
"We have slumber parties at Kyle's house…[Kennedy] doesn't ever want to leave because it's a big family there, and we’re just two people."
During her chat, Taylor also explained her disturbing behavior on Monday's episode, taped before Russell's death, when she had a complete meltdown during Brandi Glanville's Malibu party -- in which a fight with Camille Grammer and Grammer's friend, Dede, descended into something much more.
Armstrong, who has said that Russell physically abused her, said she was a "woman out of control" during the episode, and worried Russell would retaliate after Camille revealed his abuse to pals. "My biggest fears were unraveling. ... I was losing my mind. ... I was really terrified.
She added: "When you're in [an abusive relationship,] you're so scared, and you can't really get a good handle on it. ... I ended up in this situation because of my own flaws and my own insecurities."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite