Taylor Armstrong's Daughter, 5, Was With Her When She Found Russell's Body
- Photo: KH1/Nikki Nelson/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Retna Ltd.2 of 14
- Photo: WENN3 of 14
- Photo: WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Amanda Leddy/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Jon McKee/Retna Ltd.9 of 14
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin11 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com12 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Taylor Armstrong, of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," wasn't alone on Aug. 15 when she discovered the body of estranged husband Russell, who had hanged himself at the Los Angeles home of a friend.
Taylor, 40, was with Kennedy, her 5-year-old daughter with Russell, 47, at the time of her horrific discovery.
During an emotional Monday night appearance on "Watch What Happens Live," Taylor recounted the awful moment to Andy Cohen. Kennedy's response to the sight: "'Did Daddy do something dumb?'" she asked, according to Taylor.
The grieving star added that she and her daughter "have good days and bad days" since the tragedy; they now live near fellow cast member Kyle Richards and family.
"We have slumber parties at Kyle's house…[Kennedy] doesn't ever want to leave because it's a big family there, and we’re just two people."
During her chat, Taylor also explained her disturbing behavior on Monday's episode, taped before Russell's death, when she had a complete meltdown during Brandi Glanville's Malibu party -- in which a fight with Camille Grammer and Grammer's friend, Dede, descended into something much more.
Armstrong, who has said that Russell physically abused her, said she was a "woman out of control" during the episode, and worried Russell would retaliate after Camille revealed his abuse to pals. "My biggest fears were unraveling. ... I was losing my mind. ... I was really terrified.
She added: "When you're in [an abusive relationship,] you're so scared, and you can't really get a good handle on it. ... I ended up in this situation because of my own flaws and my own insecurities."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite