Teary-Eyed Amber Portwood Storms Out of Courtroom
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: MTV/.2 of 8
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Deano/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: MTV/Promotional5 of 8
- Photo: MTV/Promotional6 of 8
- Photo: Madison County/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Alan Thicke Reality Sitcom to Get 14-Episode Run on TV Guide NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:56:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex' Casts Keke Palmer for Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:52:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' Movie
This clearly isn't Amber Portwood's week.
The reason? In December, Portwood was charged with two felony counts of domestic battery, one felony count of neglect of a dependent and one misdemeanor count of domestic battery stemming for striking ex Gary Shirley in front of their two-year-old daughter, Leah.
Portwood, 21, reportedly broke down in tears when a judge set a November 16 court date to determine her fate. "She was really upset," a source says, adding that Shirley, 24, was present for the hearing. "She was crying."
Another witness adds that Portwood "stormed out" after the announcement. "You could tell she wasn't happy."
Tell Us: Does Amber deserve jail time for hitting her ex?
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite