Teary-Eyed Amber Portwood Storms Out of Courtroom
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: MTV/.2 of 8
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Deano/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: MTV/Promotional5 of 8
- Photo: MTV/Promotional6 of 8
- Photo: Madison County/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
This clearly isn't Amber Portwood's week.
The reason? In December, Portwood was charged with two felony counts of domestic battery, one felony count of neglect of a dependent and one misdemeanor count of domestic battery stemming for striking ex Gary Shirley in front of their two-year-old daughter, Leah.
Portwood, 21, reportedly broke down in tears when a judge set a November 16 court date to determine her fate. "She was really upset," a source says, adding that Shirley, 24, was present for the hearing. "She was crying."
Another witness adds that Portwood "stormed out" after the announcement. "You could tell she wasn't happy."
Tell Us: Does Amber deserve jail time for hitting her ex?
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite