Teary-Eyed Amber Portwood Storms Out of Courtroom
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: MTV/.2 of 8
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Deano/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: MTV/Promotional5 of 8
- Photo: MTV/Promotional6 of 8
- Photo: Madison County/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: Franklin & Bash's Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Breckin Meyer Heading to ATX FMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 10:53:00 AM
- James Franco Calls New York Times Theater Critic a 'Little Bitch' Over 'OMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 10:51:00 AM
- Netflix, Snapchat, 'Veronica Mars' Win Producers Guild AwardsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 10:30:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Survivor' Hits Low, But Still Tops NightMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 9:25:00 AM
- 'X-Men' Director Bryan Singer Sexual Assault Allegations: Read the Full LawsuitMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 9:06:00 AM
- Exclusive: Franklin & Bash's Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Breckin Meyer Heading to ATX F
This clearly isn't Amber Portwood's week.
The reason? In December, Portwood was charged with two felony counts of domestic battery, one felony count of neglect of a dependent and one misdemeanor count of domestic battery stemming for striking ex Gary Shirley in front of their two-year-old daughter, Leah.
Portwood, 21, reportedly broke down in tears when a judge set a November 16 court date to determine her fate. "She was really upset," a source says, adding that Shirley, 24, was present for the hearing. "She was crying."
Another witness adds that Portwood "stormed out" after the announcement. "You could tell she wasn't happy."
Tell Us: Does Amber deserve jail time for hitting her ex?
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite