Teary-Eyed Amber Portwood Storms Out of Courtroom
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: MTV/.2 of 8
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Deano/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: MTV/Promotional5 of 8
- Photo: MTV/Promotional6 of 8
- Photo: Madison County/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
This clearly isn't Amber Portwood's week.
The reason? In December, Portwood was charged with two felony counts of domestic battery, one felony count of neglect of a dependent and one misdemeanor count of domestic battery stemming for striking ex Gary Shirley in front of their two-year-old daughter, Leah.
Portwood, 21, reportedly broke down in tears when a judge set a November 16 court date to determine her fate. "She was really upset," a source says, adding that Shirley, 24, was present for the hearing. "She was crying."
Another witness adds that Portwood "stormed out" after the announcement. "You could tell she wasn't happy."
Tell Us: Does Amber deserve jail time for hitting her ex?
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Lovin'
From Crowd Ignite