'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Charged With Cyber Stalking Former Boss
- Photo: Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN6 of 8
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
Trouble seems to follow Jenelle Evans wherever she goes.
A warrant was issued for the "Teen Mom 2" star in North Carolina Friday, Evans' attorney Dustin Sullivan confirms to Us Weekly. The MTV reality star voluntarily turned herself in to authorities Monday, shortly after returning home from a reunion show taping in New York.
Evans' former boss James Duffy accused her of cyber stalking -- "the very same charge" she has against him, Sullivan explains. The two will appear in court on March 23.
"This is a self-initiated warrant, or a citizen's arrest, and it is easy to get under North Carolina law," a source says. "A person can obtain a warrant without having any evidence or police documentation."
Evans was not required to pay the $1,000 "unsecured" bond. "There was no jail time," Sullivan tells Us. "She was in and out in about 30 minutes. These are the first allegations by Duffy against her and these charges are completely retaliatory in nature and we will be prepared on March 23."
Sullivan adds that if Evans is convicted, "it would violate her probation." (Evans was arrested twice in January for violating a domestic violence protection order; she was released on a $1,000 bond.)
"She is frustrated with this nonsense," Sullivan tells Us. "Jenelle has been doing extremely well."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite