'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Charged With Cyber Stalking Former Boss
- Photo: Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN6 of 8
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Trouble seems to follow Jenelle Evans wherever she goes.
A warrant was issued for the "Teen Mom 2" star in North Carolina Friday, Evans' attorney Dustin Sullivan confirms to Us Weekly. The MTV reality star voluntarily turned herself in to authorities Monday, shortly after returning home from a reunion show taping in New York.
Evans' former boss James Duffy accused her of cyber stalking -- "the very same charge" she has against him, Sullivan explains. The two will appear in court on March 23.
"This is a self-initiated warrant, or a citizen's arrest, and it is easy to get under North Carolina law," a source says. "A person can obtain a warrant without having any evidence or police documentation."
Evans was not required to pay the $1,000 "unsecured" bond. "There was no jail time," Sullivan tells Us. "She was in and out in about 30 minutes. These are the first allegations by Duffy against her and these charges are completely retaliatory in nature and we will be prepared on March 23."
Sullivan adds that if Evans is convicted, "it would violate her probation." (Evans was arrested twice in January for violating a domestic violence protection order; she was released on a $1,000 bond.)
"She is frustrated with this nonsense," Sullivan tells Us. "Jenelle has been doing extremely well."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite