'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Charged With Cyber Stalking Former Boss
- Photo: Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN6 of 8
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
Trouble seems to follow Jenelle Evans wherever she goes.
A warrant was issued for the "Teen Mom 2" star in North Carolina Friday, Evans' attorney Dustin Sullivan confirms to Us Weekly. The MTV reality star voluntarily turned herself in to authorities Monday, shortly after returning home from a reunion show taping in New York.
Evans' former boss James Duffy accused her of cyber stalking -- "the very same charge" she has against him, Sullivan explains. The two will appear in court on March 23.
"This is a self-initiated warrant, or a citizen's arrest, and it is easy to get under North Carolina law," a source says. "A person can obtain a warrant without having any evidence or police documentation."
Evans was not required to pay the $1,000 "unsecured" bond. "There was no jail time," Sullivan tells Us. "She was in and out in about 30 minutes. These are the first allegations by Duffy against her and these charges are completely retaliatory in nature and we will be prepared on March 23."
Sullivan adds that if Evans is convicted, "it would violate her probation." (Evans was arrested twice in January for violating a domestic violence protection order; she was released on a $1,000 bond.)
"She is frustrated with this nonsense," Sullivan tells Us. "Jenelle has been doing extremely well."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite