'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Charged With Cyber Stalking Former Boss
- Photo: Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN6 of 8
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Will Forte's Ted Turner Says Conan Is Destroying TBS (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 7:25:57 AM
- Jon Stewart: Fox News Lives 'In a World of Pure Fear and Despair'MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 7:11:44 AM
- Stephen Colbert: Pope Francis Is Batman Check Out the Nipples on His Suit (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 7:08:33 AM
- Joaquin Phoenix Tells Amy Adams What It's Like to Date a Computer in 'Her&aposMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:59:22 AM
- 'Mob City' Review: Frank Darabont's Gangster Noir Burns Slow but BrightMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:10:04 AM
- Will Forte's Ted Turner Says Conan Is Destroying TBS (Video)
Trouble seems to follow Jenelle Evans wherever she goes.
A warrant was issued for the "Teen Mom 2" star in North Carolina Friday, Evans' attorney Dustin Sullivan confirms to Us Weekly. The MTV reality star voluntarily turned herself in to authorities Monday, shortly after returning home from a reunion show taping in New York.
Evans' former boss James Duffy accused her of cyber stalking -- "the very same charge" she has against him, Sullivan explains. The two will appear in court on March 23.
"This is a self-initiated warrant, or a citizen's arrest, and it is easy to get under North Carolina law," a source says. "A person can obtain a warrant without having any evidence or police documentation."
Evans was not required to pay the $1,000 "unsecured" bond. "There was no jail time," Sullivan tells Us. "She was in and out in about 30 minutes. These are the first allegations by Duffy against her and these charges are completely retaliatory in nature and we will be prepared on March 23."
Sullivan adds that if Evans is convicted, "it would violate her probation." (Evans was arrested twice in January for violating a domestic violence protection order; she was released on a $1,000 bond.)
"She is frustrated with this nonsense," Sullivan tells Us. "Jenelle has been doing extremely well."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Khloe Kardashian and more are spotted at Drake's concert in Los Angeles on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See the first photos of Mario Lopez's newborn son, Dominic Lopez, on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYear in Romance
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite