'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans in jail for 48 hours after failing drug test
- Photo: Wonderwall1 of 11
- Photo: Brunswick County Sheriff's Office/.2 of 11
- Photo: Wonderwall3 of 11
- Photo: SBMF/Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: PAB/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: PAB/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: PAB/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter8 of 11
- Photo: Gangster#1/Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
Someone doesn't look sorry that she got caught! Jenelle Evans wore a huge grin on her face in a new mugshot taken on Monday, following the judge's ruling that she would serve 48 hours in jail after failing a random drug test.
The 21-year-old "Teen Mom 2" star didn't seem too fazed about having to spend time behind bars, smiling broadly for the camera after testing positive for marijuana use earlier that morning.
Prior to her sentencing, Evans had actually just agreed to a plea deal that allowed her to avoid jail time altogether, despite the serious charges she faced from an April arrest.
"Jenelle pleaded guilty to possession of drug paraphernalia and all the other charges were dismissed," her attorney Dustin Sullivan confirmed to RadarOnline.com.
The reality star was given 18 months of unsupervised probation, essentially avoiding jail time for her drug charges.
In April, Evans and husband Courtland Rogers (the pair are still legally married, but are planning to file for divorce as soon as possible) were arrested after police found 12 bindles of heroin in Evans' car. Both parties were charged with possession and the intention to sell, manufacture and/or distribute the drugs.
Rogers served jail time as a result of their double arrest after being charged with felony possession of heroin and assault on a female [Evans]. Evans' 27-year-old estranged husband still harbored negative feelings toward the reality star when he was ushered into the courtroom Monday.
"I had to leave before I hear them tell her," he shared with his followers on Twitter. "I know she will walk out of there for a fact with a smile on her face. I left it was to much anxiety man my whole body was shaking I'm sorry I couldn't wait it out but I know she is not going to jail 4 a fact."
RadarOnline.com confirms that Evans will be released on Wednesday, at 9:30 a.m.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite