‘Teen Mom 2’ star Jenelle Evans is engaged!
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter1 of 12
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News2 of 12
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter3 of 12
- Photo: Twitter4 of 12
- Photo: Gangster#1/Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- CBS Bumps Halle Berry's 'Extant' to 10 P.M. After Ratings SlipMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Eva Green in Talks to Star in Tim Burton's 'Miss Peregrine's Home for PecMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 11:42:00 AM
- Christopher Walken, Giancarlo Esposito Join Jon Favreau's 'Jungle Book'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:58:00 AM
- 'Glee' Star Lea Michele to Guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:30:00 AM
- Sarah Palin Channel Mocked on Twitter With Terrible Ideas for TV ShowsMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:19:00 AM
- CBS Bumps Halle Berry's 'Extant' to 10 P.M. After Ratings Slip
Maybe in Jenelle Evans' case, the second time's a charm?
The "Teen Mom 2" star announced on Twitter Monday that she and her new boyfriend Courtland Rogers are engaged -- just a few months after she broke off her brief engagement to ex Gary Head.
"I said yes," Evans, 20, tweeted, sharing a photo of the bauble Rogers had given her.
"Tomorrow we are going to start planning!" the MTV standout added in a post later that afternoon. "OMG I've never been this happy in my life. It's like a fantasy coming true."
PHOTOS: Jace and other adorable 'Teen Mom' tots
Over the summer, Evans ended things with Head after he assaulted her during an altercation at a party. (In August, Radar Online reported that the mom to Jace, 3, had been granted a one-year restraining order against the former Marine.) Though she briefly reunited with ex-boyfriend Kieffer Delp in July, the on-again, off-again pair called it quits once more, and Evans began seeing Rogers in September.
While her recent tweets indicate she's in a celebratory mood post-engagement, Evans' messages about Rogers from over the weekend hint that their romance may be just as tumultuous as her relationships with Head and Delp.
On Saturday, she wrote that her "iPhone got smashed to pieces once again" and then warned, "You DEF aren't touching my body tonight, not even the touch of my skin tonight or possibility forever ..."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite