‘Teen Mom 2’ star Jenelle Evans is engaged!
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter1 of 12
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News2 of 12
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter3 of 12
- Photo: Twitter4 of 12
- Photo: Gangster#1/Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- Turner Plans Organizational Restructuring in Next Two MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 9:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Premiere to Feature Live 3D Red Carpet BroadcastMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 8:40:00 PM
- NFL's Super Bowl Halftime Show to Katy Perry, Rihanna and Coldplay: Show Me the Money!MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 7:25:00 PM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novel
Maybe in Jenelle Evans' case, the second time's a charm?
The "Teen Mom 2" star announced on Twitter Monday that she and her new boyfriend Courtland Rogers are engaged -- just a few months after she broke off her brief engagement to ex Gary Head.
"I said yes," Evans, 20, tweeted, sharing a photo of the bauble Rogers had given her.
"Tomorrow we are going to start planning!" the MTV standout added in a post later that afternoon. "OMG I've never been this happy in my life. It's like a fantasy coming true."
PHOTOS: Jace and other adorable 'Teen Mom' tots
Over the summer, Evans ended things with Head after he assaulted her during an altercation at a party. (In August, Radar Online reported that the mom to Jace, 3, had been granted a one-year restraining order against the former Marine.) Though she briefly reunited with ex-boyfriend Kieffer Delp in July, the on-again, off-again pair called it quits once more, and Evans began seeing Rogers in September.
While her recent tweets indicate she's in a celebratory mood post-engagement, Evans' messages about Rogers from over the weekend hint that their romance may be just as tumultuous as her relationships with Head and Delp.
On Saturday, she wrote that her "iPhone got smashed to pieces once again" and then warned, "You DEF aren't touching my body tonight, not even the touch of my skin tonight or possibility forever ..."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite