‘Teen Mom 2’ star Jenelle Evans is engaged!
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter1 of 12
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News2 of 12
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter3 of 12
- Photo: Twitter4 of 12
- Photo: Gangster#1/Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Maybe in Jenelle Evans' case, the second time's a charm?
The "Teen Mom 2" star announced on Twitter Monday that she and her new boyfriend Courtland Rogers are engaged -- just a few months after she broke off her brief engagement to ex Gary Head.
"I said yes," Evans, 20, tweeted, sharing a photo of the bauble Rogers had given her.
"Tomorrow we are going to start planning!" the MTV standout added in a post later that afternoon. "OMG I've never been this happy in my life. It's like a fantasy coming true."
PHOTOS: Jace and other adorable 'Teen Mom' tots
Over the summer, Evans ended things with Head after he assaulted her during an altercation at a party. (In August, Radar Online reported that the mom to Jace, 3, had been granted a one-year restraining order against the former Marine.) Though she briefly reunited with ex-boyfriend Kieffer Delp in July, the on-again, off-again pair called it quits once more, and Evans began seeing Rogers in September.
While her recent tweets indicate she's in a celebratory mood post-engagement, Evans' messages about Rogers from over the weekend hint that their romance may be just as tumultuous as her relationships with Head and Delp.
On Saturday, she wrote that her "iPhone got smashed to pieces once again" and then warned, "You DEF aren't touching my body tonight, not even the touch of my skin tonight or possibility forever ..."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite