‘Teen Mom 2’ star Jenelle Evans is engaged!
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter1 of 12
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News2 of 12
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter3 of 12
- Photo: Twitter4 of 12
- Photo: Gangster#1/Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
Maybe in Jenelle Evans' case, the second time's a charm?
The "Teen Mom 2" star announced on Twitter Monday that she and her new boyfriend Courtland Rogers are engaged -- just a few months after she broke off her brief engagement to ex Gary Head.
"I said yes," Evans, 20, tweeted, sharing a photo of the bauble Rogers had given her.
"Tomorrow we are going to start planning!" the MTV standout added in a post later that afternoon. "OMG I've never been this happy in my life. It's like a fantasy coming true."
PHOTOS: Jace and other adorable 'Teen Mom' tots
Over the summer, Evans ended things with Head after he assaulted her during an altercation at a party. (In August, Radar Online reported that the mom to Jace, 3, had been granted a one-year restraining order against the former Marine.) Though she briefly reunited with ex-boyfriend Kieffer Delp in July, the on-again, off-again pair called it quits once more, and Evans began seeing Rogers in September.
While her recent tweets indicate she's in a celebratory mood post-engagement, Evans' messages about Rogers from over the weekend hint that their romance may be just as tumultuous as her relationships with Head and Delp.
On Saturday, she wrote that her "iPhone got smashed to pieces once again" and then warned, "You DEF aren't touching my body tonight, not even the touch of my skin tonight or possibility forever ..."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite