‘Teen Mom 2’ star Jenelle Evans is engaged!
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter1 of 12
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News2 of 12
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter3 of 12
- Photo: Twitter4 of 12
- Photo: Gangster#1/Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Maybe in Jenelle Evans' case, the second time's a charm?
The "Teen Mom 2" star announced on Twitter Monday that she and her new boyfriend Courtland Rogers are engaged -- just a few months after she broke off her brief engagement to ex Gary Head.
"I said yes," Evans, 20, tweeted, sharing a photo of the bauble Rogers had given her.
"Tomorrow we are going to start planning!" the MTV standout added in a post later that afternoon. "OMG I've never been this happy in my life. It's like a fantasy coming true."
PHOTOS: Jace and other adorable 'Teen Mom' tots
Over the summer, Evans ended things with Head after he assaulted her during an altercation at a party. (In August, Radar Online reported that the mom to Jace, 3, had been granted a one-year restraining order against the former Marine.) Though she briefly reunited with ex-boyfriend Kieffer Delp in July, the on-again, off-again pair called it quits once more, and Evans began seeing Rogers in September.
While her recent tweets indicate she's in a celebratory mood post-engagement, Evans' messages about Rogers from over the weekend hint that their romance may be just as tumultuous as her relationships with Head and Delp.
On Saturday, she wrote that her "iPhone got smashed to pieces once again" and then warned, "You DEF aren't touching my body tonight, not even the touch of my skin tonight or possibility forever ..."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite