'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Marries Courtland Rogers
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter1 of 12
- Photo: Gangster#1/Fame Flynet2 of 12
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News3 of 12
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter4 of 12
- Photo: Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Twitter7 of 12
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:49:00 AM
- Earnings: New York Times Co. Profit Down 21% in Q2MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:43:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York City
Jenelle Evans and Courtland Rogers certainly haven't wasted any time moving forward with their brief romance.
Evans' sis Ashleigh Evans Wilson told Radar Online about the surprise nuptials on Dec. 4.
"My mother was totally shocked and had to hear it from someone else. Our whole family is shocked because they have not been dating very long. I'm sure she did this to distract from all the drug accusations that have been flying around, and of course she thinks it will help her get custody of [her son] Jace back from mom if she is married," Wilson told the site about her younger sister, who claims she's seven months sober after a post-rehab relapse earlier this year. "At this point, after all that she has been through, she should know better than this."
In May, Evans broke off her engagement to her abusive ex-boyfriend Gary Head, and briefly reunited with another ex, the oft-imprisoned Kieffer Delp. (Evans reportedly began dating Rogers, who is a single parent as well, back in September.)
Friends of the MTV star are just as wary of Evans' latest bad-boy beau, who spent four months in jail for larceny in 2011, and four months locked up in 2006.
"Courtland is a bad influence," a friend tells Us Weekly. "He takes advantage of everyone."
Another source agrees that Rogers isn't the stand-up guy the medical assisting student thinks he is -- and that his motivation behind the quickie engagement may not be so pure.
"He sees Jenelle as a meal ticket," a source says. "That's why he wants her around."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans Marries Courtland Rogers
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite