'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Marries Courtland Rogers
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter1 of 12
- Photo: Gangster#1/Fame Flynet2 of 12
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News3 of 12
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter4 of 12
- Photo: Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Twitter7 of 12
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Jenelle Evans and Courtland Rogers certainly haven't wasted any time moving forward with their brief romance.
Evans' sis Ashleigh Evans Wilson told Radar Online about the surprise nuptials on Dec. 4.
"My mother was totally shocked and had to hear it from someone else. Our whole family is shocked because they have not been dating very long. I'm sure she did this to distract from all the drug accusations that have been flying around, and of course she thinks it will help her get custody of [her son] Jace back from mom if she is married," Wilson told the site about her younger sister, who claims she's seven months sober after a post-rehab relapse earlier this year. "At this point, after all that she has been through, she should know better than this."
In May, Evans broke off her engagement to her abusive ex-boyfriend Gary Head, and briefly reunited with another ex, the oft-imprisoned Kieffer Delp. (Evans reportedly began dating Rogers, who is a single parent as well, back in September.)
Friends of the MTV star are just as wary of Evans' latest bad-boy beau, who spent four months in jail for larceny in 2011, and four months locked up in 2006.
"Courtland is a bad influence," a friend tells Us Weekly. "He takes advantage of everyone."
Another source agrees that Rogers isn't the stand-up guy the medical assisting student thinks he is -- and that his motivation behind the quickie engagement may not be so pure.
"He sees Jenelle as a meal ticket," a source says. "That's why he wants her around."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans Marries Courtland Rogers
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Derek Hough undergoes painful physical therapy to deal with a back injury, plus more stars seek professional tune ups on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite