'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Marries Courtland Rogers
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter1 of 12
- Photo: Gangster#1/Fame Flynet2 of 12
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News3 of 12
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter4 of 12
- Photo: Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Twitter7 of 12
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look DealMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:54:27 AM
- Early Ratings: 'Sound of Music' Looks Like a Hit for NBCMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:46:24 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Reminds Viewers Just How Sensitive Los Angeles Reporters Are To 'Cold&aposMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:43:14 AM
- Jon Stewart on Fox Commentator's Brave Stance Against the Pope (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:37:11 AM
- Banksy mural fetches $209K at California auctionMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:30:59 AM
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look Deal
Jenelle Evans and Courtland Rogers certainly haven't wasted any time moving forward with their brief romance.
Evans' sis Ashleigh Evans Wilson told Radar Online about the surprise nuptials on Dec. 4.
"My mother was totally shocked and had to hear it from someone else. Our whole family is shocked because they have not been dating very long. I'm sure she did this to distract from all the drug accusations that have been flying around, and of course she thinks it will help her get custody of [her son] Jace back from mom if she is married," Wilson told the site about her younger sister, who claims she's seven months sober after a post-rehab relapse earlier this year. "At this point, after all that she has been through, she should know better than this."
In May, Evans broke off her engagement to her abusive ex-boyfriend Gary Head, and briefly reunited with another ex, the oft-imprisoned Kieffer Delp. (Evans reportedly began dating Rogers, who is a single parent as well, back in September.)
Friends of the MTV star are just as wary of Evans' latest bad-boy beau, who spent four months in jail for larceny in 2011, and four months locked up in 2006.
"Courtland is a bad influence," a friend tells Us Weekly. "He takes advantage of everyone."
Another source agrees that Rogers isn't the stand-up guy the medical assisting student thinks he is -- and that his motivation behind the quickie engagement may not be so pure.
"He sees Jenelle as a meal ticket," a source says. "That's why he wants her around."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans Marries Courtland Rogers
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite