'Teen Mom 2' Star Leah Messer Is Pregnant With Third Child
- Photo: GTS/Splash News1 of 5
- Photo: MTV/Promotional2 of 5
- Photo: Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Tarantino's 'Hateful 8' Teaser Basically Just Lists Names of His CharacteMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:24:00 AM
- Jason Katims Developing Medical Drama for CBSMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:08:00 AM
- Dating Naked Contestant Sues VH1 for Airing Crotch ShotMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:05:00 AM
- 5 Freaky Facts From Fractured Summer Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:00:00 AM
- 'Big Brother' Live Eviction: Julie Chen Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, HouseguestMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 2:21:00 AM
- Tarantino's 'Hateful 8' Teaser Basically Just Lists Names of His Characte
"Teen Mom 2" star Leah Calvert, 20, is expecting her first child with her husband, Jeremy Calvert, 23, this winter, the MTV star confirms exclusively to Us Weekly.
"Jeremy and I are excited to be adding a new addition to our family," Calvert (whose maiden name is Messer) tells Us. "Being a teen mom was difficult, but I'm older and in a different place now -- married to Jeremy and excited for our family to grow."
The reality starlet filed for divorce from her first husband, Corey Simms -- the father of her two-year-old twins Ali and Aleeah -- in April 2011. She tied the knot with Calvert one year later in Catlettsburg, Ky., in April.
"Ali and Aleeah can't wait to meet their new brother or sister," Calvert adds. "We feel incredibly blessed and look forward to this next chapter in our lives."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite