'Teen Mom 2' BFF Megan Nelson Gives Birth
- Photo: MTV/Promotional1 of 2
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
It's a boy!
Megan Nelson, who made cameo appearances on "Teen Mom 2" alongside regular cast member and BFF Chelsea Houska, has welcomed her first child, a boy named Hunter.
Confirming the happy news on her Facebook page, Nelson, 19, explained that she had her little guy -- nicknamed "Huckleberry" -- on July 4, but due to complications related to his birth, she was just now released from the hospital.
"Hey its Megan! sorry its beeen forever :( i had my little boy on July 4th!! its taken me so long to get on though because of all my complications after baby :/ one thing led to another and i just left the hospital today for hopefully what is the LAST time!" she blogged Tuesday.
Weighing in at 9 lbs., 8 oz., and 21 inches long, Hunter John Ovre was born naturally, Nelson said.
Famously feuding with Houska over her slacker ex-boyfriend, Adam Lind, Nelson was so fed up with Lind's hard-partying ways that she moved out of the home she and Houska shared on "Teen Mom" 2.
"I hate him," Nelson snapped of Lind. "I'm not mad at you, I just don't like the situation. I want to be [friends], but it's going to take a long time if you and Adam are together."
Five months after the exchange transpired on TV, however, it appears Houska and Lind are on better terms.
Tweeting a picture of her, Lind and baby Aubree on July 14, Houska said the trio enjoyed dinner as a family. But while the on-off couple is cordial, fans shouldn't expect a full reconciliation just yet. "We had dinner all together, [but it] doesn't mean we are back together," Houska wrote.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite