'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Calls Off Engagement to Gary Head
- Photo: Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: Twitter2 of 11
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Gangster#1/Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Just two weeks after getting engaged, on-again, off-again "Teen Mom" couple Jenelle Evans and Gary Head have called it quits once more.
"He hooked up with a girl while they were on a break and she just found out and flipped out," a source explains to Us Weekly of the pair's latest split.
The MTV star took to Twitter to rant to her followers about how Head took one of her necklaces.
"Thanks to Gary Head for stealing my $300 Tiffany necklace . . . What marine does that?" Evans, 20, wrote.
Evans said Head has yet to attempt to take back her engagement ring -- and assured her followers the two talked to the police, who told her the ring is hers "unless [Head] takes me to civil court."
Head, for his part, is set on holding her necklace hostage until he gets the princess-cut solitaire diamond bauble back from his former fiancee.
Tweeting that Thursday was "the worst day ever," Head told his followers that Evans' "necklace is at her house hidden until I get my ring back."
Despite their bitter war of words, an insider close to the Teen Mom star tells Us this breakup may not be for good.
Admits the source, "I could see them getting back together ... or her running to [ex-boyfriend] Kieffer [Delp]."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans Calls Off Engagement to Gary Head
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite