'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Calls Off Engagement to Gary Head
- Photo: Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: Twitter2 of 11
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Gangster#1/Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:30:39 PM
- 'Hemlock Grove' Renewed for Season 2MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:19:55 PM
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:51:37 PM
- Music Journalist Chet Flippo Dead at 69MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson Go Back In Time in 'Free Bird's Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:01:15 PM
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56
Just two weeks after getting engaged, on-again, off-again "Teen Mom" couple Jenelle Evans and Gary Head have called it quits once more.
"He hooked up with a girl while they were on a break and she just found out and flipped out," a source explains to Us Weekly of the pair's latest split.
The MTV star took to Twitter to rant to her followers about how Head took one of her necklaces.
"Thanks to Gary Head for stealing my $300 Tiffany necklace . . . What marine does that?" Evans, 20, wrote.
Evans said Head has yet to attempt to take back her engagement ring -- and assured her followers the two talked to the police, who told her the ring is hers "unless [Head] takes me to civil court."
Head, for his part, is set on holding her necklace hostage until he gets the princess-cut solitaire diamond bauble back from his former fiancee.
Tweeting that Thursday was "the worst day ever," Head told his followers that Evans' "necklace is at her house hidden until I get my ring back."
Despite their bitter war of words, an insider close to the Teen Mom star tells Us this breakup may not be for good.
Admits the source, "I could see them getting back together ... or her running to [ex-boyfriend] Kieffer [Delp]."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans Calls Off Engagement to Gary Head
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Ashley Greene reveals a painful wound from a wild Bali vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
From David Beckham to Ben Affleck, check out Hollywood's hottest dads.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite