Jenelle Evans of 'Teen Mom 2' Gets Breast Implants
- Photo: Gangster#1/Fame Flynet1 of 9
- Photo: Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Wes Anderson 'Grand Budapest Hotel' Books Huge Limited Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:03:00 AM
- Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberatingMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:43:52 AM
- Gettysburg wax museum selling historical figuresMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:19:01 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Bloodies Box Office With $45 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Wes Anderson 'Grand Budapest Hotel' Books Huge Limited Box-Office Opening
Jenelle Evans made good on her promise to get a boob job.
The "Teen Mom 2" star, 20, got breast implants Wednesday, according to her official Twitter account. "Now I'm at home recovering with [my best friend] Allison Elise as my nurse."
In March, a source told Us Weekly that Evans wanted "to go a size or two higher." Another Evans insider said "she's wanted it for a long time."
Evans, who split with boyfriend Gary Head in early April, is relying on her on-again beau Kieffer Delp during her recovery. "Thank you so much for being there for me today and everyday," she told him via Twitter. "You are always there when I need the most!"
The MTV reality star and mom to son Jace, 2, said her new boobs are the "perfect size."
Evans follows in the footsteps of "Teen Mom" co-star Farrah Abraham, who went from an A cup to a C cup in early 2011.
"I thought I lost 'boobage' from having a baby," aspiring model Abraham told Us last year. "It was a challenging time, [but] it's helped my confidence and [made me] feel more like a woman."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
A pregnant Soleil Moon Frye sits down with Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner to talk about prepping for a baby boy and her busy career ...Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Hugh Jackman, see some of the best celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Mariah Carey does her best impression of a mermaid on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite