Jenelle Evans of 'Teen Mom 2' Gets Breast Implants
- Photo: Gangster#1/Fame Flynet1 of 9
- Photo: Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Jenelle Evans made good on her promise to get a boob job.
The "Teen Mom 2" star, 20, got breast implants Wednesday, according to her official Twitter account. "Now I'm at home recovering with [my best friend] Allison Elise as my nurse."
In March, a source told Us Weekly that Evans wanted "to go a size or two higher." Another Evans insider said "she's wanted it for a long time."
Evans, who split with boyfriend Gary Head in early April, is relying on her on-again beau Kieffer Delp during her recovery. "Thank you so much for being there for me today and everyday," she told him via Twitter. "You are always there when I need the most!"
The MTV reality star and mom to son Jace, 2, said her new boobs are the "perfect size."
Evans follows in the footsteps of "Teen Mom" co-star Farrah Abraham, who went from an A cup to a C cup in early 2011.
"I thought I lost 'boobage' from having a baby," aspiring model Abraham told Us last year. "It was a challenging time, [but] it's helped my confidence and [made me] feel more like a woman."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite