Jenelle Evans of 'Teen Mom 2' Violates Probation
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News1 of 5
- Photo: Splash News2 of 5
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From DebutMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:36:00 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Gets a Bloody Poster and Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:00 AM
- Fitz and The Tantrums headline US Open ceremonyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:40:31 AM
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew ReactsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:26:00 AM
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From Debut
Will Jenelle Evans ever get back on track?
The 19-year-old "Teen Mom 2" star was arrested Monday for violating her probation, the Brunswick County Sheriff's Department confirms to TMZ.
(Evans was sentenced to 12 months probation after pleading guilty to possession of drug paraphernalia in April 2011; she entered rehab the following month.)
According to Evans' lawyer, the MTV reality star (and mom to son Jace, 2) tested positive for marijuana and opiates when she met with her parole officer Monday. She was reportedly placed behind bars on a $10,000 bond but was eventually released.
Evans will appear in court August 24.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite