Jenelle Evans of 'Teen Mom 2' Violates Probation
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News1 of 5
- Photo: Splash News2 of 5
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse AllegationsMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:27:00 PM
- Amanda Seyfried Joins Hugh Jackman, Garrett Hedlund in Joe Wright's 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse Allegations
Will Jenelle Evans ever get back on track?
The 19-year-old "Teen Mom 2" star was arrested Monday for violating her probation, the Brunswick County Sheriff's Department confirms to TMZ.
(Evans was sentenced to 12 months probation after pleading guilty to possession of drug paraphernalia in April 2011; she entered rehab the following month.)
According to Evans' lawyer, the MTV reality star (and mom to son Jace, 2) tested positive for marijuana and opiates when she met with her parole officer Monday. She was reportedly placed behind bars on a $10,000 bond but was eventually released.
Evans will appear in court August 24.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite