Jenelle Evans of 'Teen Mom 2' Violates Probation
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News1 of 5
- Photo: Splash News2 of 5
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Kennedy Center Names Chicago Symphony Orchestra Head as New PresidentMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:44:54 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Second Night Draws Steady RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:31:40 AM
- Fox COO Chase Carey: 'A La Carte Cable is a Farce'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:28:45 AM
- How McG Lured Producer Lance Sloane Back to Warner Bros. With 'Aim High'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:27:11 AM
- Dan Rather Says CBS News Has 'A Lot to Answer' About '60 Minutes&aposMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:00:48 AM
- Kennedy Center Names Chicago Symphony Orchestra Head as New President
Will Jenelle Evans ever get back on track?
The 19-year-old "Teen Mom 2" star was arrested Monday for violating her probation, the Brunswick County Sheriff's Department confirms to TMZ.
(Evans was sentenced to 12 months probation after pleading guilty to possession of drug paraphernalia in April 2011; she entered rehab the following month.)
According to Evans' lawyer, the MTV reality star (and mom to son Jace, 2) tested positive for marijuana and opiates when she met with her parole officer Monday. She was reportedly placed behind bars on a $10,000 bond but was eventually released.
Evans will appear in court August 24.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMarrying Kind?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite