'Teen Mom' Amber Portwood Loses Custody Of Her Daughter
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Madison County/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: MTV/Promotional6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Mark Ruffalo Tweets Pics From 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Set (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:39:00 AM
- Ratings: 'The Voice' Hits Low, But Still Tops Night for NBCMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:28:00 AM
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:05:00 AM
- Grey's Anatomy Exclusive First Look: Grey Sloan Inundated After Possible Terrorist AttackMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- HBO Co-Producing J.K. Rowling's 'The Casual Vacancy' Miniseries With BBCMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Mark Ruffalo Tweets Pics From 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Set (Photos)
"Teen Mom" star Amber Portwood has lost primary custody of her two-year-old daughter, Leah, RadarOnline.com and TMZ is reporting.
But it's not what you think!
Child Protective Services called an emergency hearing on Wednesday in Indiana because they were worried about Leah's safety and living conditions, given that both Portwood's car and house have been vandalized recently.
Primary custody was awarded to Portwood's baby daddy, Gary Shirley – and she agreed that it was the best thing for their daughter right now.
However, CPS will be allowing the 20-year-old mother visitation with Leah.
Portwood was also in court just two days ago for a hearing surrounding felony charges because she physically assaulted Shirley, and she rejected a proposed plea deal.
She has 60 days to come up with a new plea deal and the next trial date is set for November 16, 2011.
RadarOnline.com has reached out to CPS officials for comment but they've not yet responded.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON RADAR:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSneak Peek
From Crowd Ignite