'Teen Mom' Star Gary Shirley Arrested, With Two Sets Of Handcuffs!
- Photo: Deano/Beetham/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: MTV/Promotional4 of 6
- Photo: MTV/Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
"Teen Mom" star Gary Shirley was arrested early Tuesday morning, and RadarOnline.com has exclusively obtained the official police report.
Even better, his baby mama, Amber Portwood, was in the car with him — and surprise, surprise, they were arguing.
According to the police report, Shirley was arrested in Alexandria, Ind., at 1:34 a.m. on a Class A misdemeanor for driving with a suspended license.
The report reads, “I observed a Silver Dodge stopped on the south side of Berry street. I could hear a female arguing with a male inside the vehicle. … I asked the male sitting in the driver seat if everything was ok and he advised yes. The female advised that everything was fine. I advised them that I had heard them arguing and wanted to make sure. I asked the both for
identification. … The male introduced himself and the female as Gary Shirley and Amber Portwood from 'Teen Mom.'"
Listed at 5'11” and 300 pounds, Shirley had to be detained with two sets of handcuffs because of his size.
"I placed Mr. Shirley in two (2) sets of handcuffs due to his size. Both sets of handcuffs were checked for tightness and doubled locked,” the report states. "Capt. Austin stayed with Miss Portwood and the vehicle and arrangements were made for both to be picked up."
Shirley was released from the Madison County Jail on $3,000 bond.
As RadarOnline.com was first to report, Shirley had his license suspended last November.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED STORIES ON RADAR:
From Crowd Ignite