'Teen Mom' star Maci Bookout reunites with ex-boyfriend
- Photo: INB/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: MTV/Promotional2 of 8
- Photo: MTV/Promotional3 of 8
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Scott Gries/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:44:00 AM
- 'Captain America' Crushes Johnny Depp, Holds Off 'Heaven Is for Real&MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:28:00 AM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"
Is Maci Bookout a fool for love? The "Teen Mom" star reunited with Ryan Edwards, her ex-boyfriend and baby-daddy, in December 2012 -- but multiple sources say the unemployed ATV racer can't be trusted.
Edwards, 25, told Bookout "he still has feelings for her. And she has never stopped loving him," a source close to the MTV reality star says in the Jan. 21 issue of Us Weekly.
But their feelings aren't truly mutual, according to insiders. "Ryan doesn't like Maci in a romantic way," an insider explains. "They got back together because he wanted to get back at his ex [Hooters waitress Dalis Connell]."
The on-again couple -- parents to son Bentley, 4 -- first split in 2009, and Bookout, 21, began dating childhood pal Kyle King, 24. After their breakup in the fall of 2012, Edwards showed renewed interest in his ex. "She said the time was right," a source says of Bookout.
Cautious at first, the chatty Chattanooga State senior kept their rekindled romance a secret. "Maci didn't want friends to know. She thought they would judge her," a pal explains. Soon, however, she felt comfortable enough to take him clubbing with pals. "They hang out and get along now," says an Edwards source. "That's big."
Whether or not Edwards is sincere, one thing is certain: An insider says Bentley will never know about any reunion "until it is 100 perfect serious."
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
From Crowd Ignite