'Teen Mom' star Maci Bookout reunites with ex-boyfriend
- Photo: INB/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: MTV/Promotional2 of 8
- Photo: MTV/Promotional3 of 8
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Scott Gries/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Is Maci Bookout a fool for love? The "Teen Mom" star reunited with Ryan Edwards, her ex-boyfriend and baby-daddy, in December 2012 -- but multiple sources say the unemployed ATV racer can't be trusted.
Edwards, 25, told Bookout "he still has feelings for her. And she has never stopped loving him," a source close to the MTV reality star says in the Jan. 21 issue of Us Weekly.
But their feelings aren't truly mutual, according to insiders. "Ryan doesn't like Maci in a romantic way," an insider explains. "They got back together because he wanted to get back at his ex [Hooters waitress Dalis Connell]."
The on-again couple -- parents to son Bentley, 4 -- first split in 2009, and Bookout, 21, began dating childhood pal Kyle King, 24. After their breakup in the fall of 2012, Edwards showed renewed interest in his ex. "She said the time was right," a source says of Bookout.
Cautious at first, the chatty Chattanooga State senior kept their rekindled romance a secret. "Maci didn't want friends to know. She thought they would judge her," a pal explains. Soon, however, she felt comfortable enough to take him clubbing with pals. "They hang out and get along now," says an Edwards source. "That's big."
Whether or not Edwards is sincere, one thing is certain: An insider says Bentley will never know about any reunion "until it is 100 perfect serious."
Get out the vote
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite