'Teen Mom''s Amber: Having Child Taken Away Is 'Lowest of the Low'
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: MTV/Promotional3 of 6
- Photo: MTV/Promotional4 of 6
- Photo: MTV/Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Aereo Expanding to Baltimore Dec. 16MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:48:11 AM
- Conan Auditions for IHOP Commercials With Disastrous Results (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:28:45 AM
- Jon Stewart on Johnson & Johnson Scandal: You Can't Even Do That in 'GrandMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:27:20 AM
- 'Tim's Vermeer' Review: Penn & Teller's Doc a Magic Mix MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:13:06 AM
- 'GMA': Amy Robach Plans to Work Through Chemo (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:09:52 AM
- Aereo Expanding to Baltimore Dec. 16
In the new Us Weekly, Teen Mom star Amber Portwood opens up about recently having her 2-year-old daughter Leah taken away by Child Protective Services and placed with her ex-fiance, Gary Shirley.
"Child Protective Services agreed it was safer for her to stay at Gary's because of all the photographers outside my house," says Portwood, 20, whose now-infamous physical attack on her ex led to a domestic abuse investigation by police in her Anderson, Ind., hometown.
Portwood -- who is currently taking meds to cope with anxiety and depression -- tells Us Weekly being away from her girl "is the lowest of the low. Every night she's been saying, 'Where's Mommy?'"
"I feel like everything is spinning out of control, and I'm trying to put the pieces back together," she tells Us Weekly. "I have to get myself better so when I get my baby back, she sees her mom as happy as can be."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM US WEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite