Teen Mom's Amber Portwood Released from Jail After One Week
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Brian Prahl/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Butterworth/Massie/SplashNews/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Brian Prahl/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Deano /Ferrett/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: MTV/.8 of 16
- Photo: .9 of 16
- Photo: Deano/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Deano/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Madison County/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Star/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Star/.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't MMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:00:00 AM
- CBS Films Exec Shakeup: Terry Press Assumes Top Leadership Role, Wolfgang Hammer OutMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:22:00 AM
- Woody Allen Talks His Life and Career in First Podcast AppearanceMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:12:00 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Is Forbes' Top-Earning Actor With $75 MillionMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 11:22:00 PM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing Grades
Amber Portwood is a free woman once more, a source confirms to Us Weekly.
Last Thursday, the troubled "Teen Mom" star was thrown in jail by a Madison County, Indiana judge for lying about why she couldn't make a court-ordered drug test.
Citing a "medical condition," Portwood said she was recovering from gallbladder surgery, and was under strict orders by her doctor to rest at home for at least two weeks. When prosecutors checked in with her doc, the specialist admitted the reality star had made the instructions up.
An insider tells Us Portwood was released from jail "a little before 6 a.m." Friday morning under court orders, and adds that there was no bail or bond.
If Portwood neglects any more of her drug-testing appointments, the mom to Leah (with ex Gary Shirley) could potentially be booted from the court's drug rehabilitation program entirely, and instead serve up to five years for her December 2011 convictions for possession of a controlled substance and parole violation.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Teen Mom's Amber Portwood Released from Jail After One Week
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Slim Down Secrets
Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel chat nude scenes and getting in shape for their film "Sex Tape" with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite