Amber of 'Teen Mom' Welcomes Daughter, 2, Back Home
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: MTV/Promotional3 of 6
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: MTV/Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Dude, You're Screwed' Peek: How a Speedo Becomes Handy in the Arctic (ExMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 10:00:27 AM
- 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Box-Office Opening is Coen Brothers' Best EverMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:01:30 AM
- 'Frozen' Skates Past 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 8:01:53 AM
- Oscar Isaac, Michael B. Jordan and Brie Larson Among Santa Barbara Fest's New HonoreesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:53 AM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' director diesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:45:43 AM
- 'Dude, You're Screwed' Peek: How a Speedo Becomes Handy in the Arctic (Ex
"Teen Mom" star Amber Portwood has been reunited at home with her little girl. Indiana authorities returned Leah, 2, to Portwood, 20, on Monday, Nov. 29, a source tells UsMagazine.com exclusively."Leah is moving into Amber's new home, where Amber had her daughter's bedroom all set up for her return," the source says of Portwood, who lives in Anderson, Indiana. "Amber is so excited to have Leah back!"
On Wednesday, Radaronline reported that Leah was temporarily made a ward of the state -- meaning that her guardianship would be determined by a judge and overseen by a government agency. Portwood and ex-fiance, Gary Shirley, had earlier agreed that Leah was better off living with her father. for the time being "Child Protective Services agreed it was safer for her to stay at Gary's because of all the photographers outside my house," Portwood explained to Us Weekly in early November.
The MTV star had told Us that living without Leah was "the lowest of the low. Every night she's been saying, 'Where's Mommy?'"
On Nov. 18, Portwood was charged by Anderson police for attacking Shirley, 24, in front of Leah; she is faced with two felony counts and one misdemeanor count of domestic violence and battery.
The mother -- who is currently taking meds to cope with anxiety and depression -- told Us previously: "I'm trying to put the pieces back together ... I have to get myself better so when I get my baby back, she sees her mom as happy as can be."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite