Jenelle Evans of "Teen Mom" Slams Pregnant Snooki on Twitter
- Photo: Gangster#1/Fame Flynet1 of 27
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News2 of 27
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter3 of 27
- Photo: Twitter4 of 27
- Photo: Splash News5 of 27
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN6 of 27
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN7 of 27
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News8 of 27
- Photo: Splash News9 of 27
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News10 of 27
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News11 of 27
- Photo: Snooki/Twitter12 of 27
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 27
- Photo: Fallen Star/Pacific Coast News14 of 27
- Photo: Enrique Rc/Pacific Coast News15 of 27
- Photo: Enrique Rc/Pacific Coast News16 of 27
- Photo: Pacific Coast News17 of 27
- Photo: Patricia Schlein/WENN18 of 27
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN19 of 27
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN20 of 27
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN21 of 27
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN22 of 27
- Photo: FUFU/GSI23 of 27
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks24 of 27
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks25 of 27
- Photo: Paul J. Froggatt/Fame Flynet26 of 27
More Celeb News
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:04:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler and Husband Welcome a Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- Matthew McConaughey Courted for 'The Stand,' Nearing Deal for 'Gold&aMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- The Mindy Project Taps Niecy Nash as Mindy's RivalMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- Steve Martin in Negotiations to Star in Disney's 'Magic Camp'MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:01:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&
It's a Twitter war of the MTV reality stars!
Jenelle Evans of "Teen Mom" has faced her share of critics during her stint on MTV's popular parenting series, and now the mom of 3-year-old Jace is lashing out at pregnant Snooki, attacking her so-called plan to mother her son-to-be, Lorenzo.
"OMG no offense... but you call ME a bad mother... but look what @snooki said about her baby... thats straight F--KED UP," Evans, 20, tweeted Tuesday, posting an image of the "Jersey Shore" star along with a dubious quote she supposedly said about parenting her son, due this fall.
"There is no way I'm changing any diapers when my baby is born. That is disgusting. That's what maids are for and babysitters. I don't have time for that. I'll have them do that stuff," the phony quote that originated on Reddit.com reads. "I'll be there for the good parts, like dressing my son up and making sure he got style. You don't have to cook or clean or change diapers to be a good mother. My son will have everything he wants. He's going to be a little star like his mommy."
"FYI, I can't wait to change my kid's sh---y diapers & I don't even believe in maids. Just saying," she snapped.
Evans, however, was unable to see Snooki's reply, since the Jersey Shore star, 24, blocked her on the microblogging site.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJ.Law Green Light
From Crowd Ignite