Ryan Edwards of 'Teen Mom' Proposes to Ex Maci Bookout on Twitter
- Photo: INB/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: MTV/Promotional2 of 6
- Photo: Wonderwall3 of 6
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Are Bentley's mom and dad getting back together?
The "Teen Mom" dad Ryan Edwards popped the question to his ex and mother of his son, Maci Bookout, on Twitter very early Thursday, Dec. 20.
"Maci Bookout marry me!" Edwards tweeted.
Bookout and Edwards have been co-parenting and sharing custody of their son, Bentley, 4, since he was born. The former couple now find themselves single at the same time. (Bookout split from boyfriend Kyle King in September, and Edwards confirmed on Twitter Dec. 12 that he split from girlfriend Dalis Connell.)
But that doesn't mean they're back together. Bookout was completely surprised by Edwards' Twitter proposal. "Ur s--- got hacked BRO!" she responded. "Outta ur mind haha."
But Edwards might not be backing down. Shortly after, he tweeted, "Never give up on what you believe is right... no matter what gets in the way!" and Bookout re-tweeted the statement.
Did Bookout accept his proposal? Not quite.
"Twitter is not the place," she told him. "Ima kill u."
But Edwards might not be backing down. Shortly after, he tweeted, "Never give up on what you believe is right... no matter what gets in the way!" and Bookout retweeted the statement.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Rocknroll
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite