Ryan Edwards of 'Teen Mom' Proposes to Ex Maci Bookout on Twitter
- Photo: INB/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: MTV/Promotional2 of 6
- Photo: Wonderwall3 of 6
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:18:52 PM
- Daytime Talkshow 'The Real' to Air in More Than 70 Percent of the CountryMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:00:47 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)
Are Bentley's mom and dad getting back together?
The "Teen Mom" dad Ryan Edwards popped the question to his ex and mother of his son, Maci Bookout, on Twitter very early Thursday, Dec. 20.
"Maci Bookout marry me!" Edwards tweeted.
Bookout and Edwards have been co-parenting and sharing custody of their son, Bentley, 4, since he was born. The former couple now find themselves single at the same time. (Bookout split from boyfriend Kyle King in September, and Edwards confirmed on Twitter Dec. 12 that he split from girlfriend Dalis Connell.)
But that doesn't mean they're back together. Bookout was completely surprised by Edwards' Twitter proposal. "Ur s--- got hacked BRO!" she responded. "Outta ur mind haha."
But Edwards might not be backing down. Shortly after, he tweeted, "Never give up on what you believe is right... no matter what gets in the way!" and Bookout re-tweeted the statement.
Did Bookout accept his proposal? Not quite.
"Twitter is not the place," she told him. "Ima kill u."
But Edwards might not be backing down. Shortly after, he tweeted, "Never give up on what you believe is right... no matter what gets in the way!" and Bookout retweeted the statement.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT2013 Weddings
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite