Ryan Edwards of 'Teen Mom' Proposes to Ex Maci Bookout on Twitter
- Photo: INB/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: MTV/Promotional2 of 6
- Photo: Wonderwall3 of 6
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- The Biz: George Stephanopoulos Signs New Deal with Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 9:31:00 AM
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential PeoplMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 8:05:00 AM
- Kevin Clash, Voice of Elmo, Cleared of Sex Abuse ChargesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real dealMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 5:46:01 AM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- The Biz: George Stephanopoulos Signs New Deal with Good Morning America
Are Bentley's mom and dad getting back together?
The "Teen Mom" dad Ryan Edwards popped the question to his ex and mother of his son, Maci Bookout, on Twitter very early Thursday, Dec. 20.
"Maci Bookout marry me!" Edwards tweeted.
Bookout and Edwards have been co-parenting and sharing custody of their son, Bentley, 4, since he was born. The former couple now find themselves single at the same time. (Bookout split from boyfriend Kyle King in September, and Edwards confirmed on Twitter Dec. 12 that he split from girlfriend Dalis Connell.)
But that doesn't mean they're back together. Bookout was completely surprised by Edwards' Twitter proposal. "Ur s--- got hacked BRO!" she responded. "Outta ur mind haha."
But Edwards might not be backing down. Shortly after, he tweeted, "Never give up on what you believe is right... no matter what gets in the way!" and Bookout re-tweeted the statement.
Did Bookout accept his proposal? Not quite.
"Twitter is not the place," she told him. "Ima kill u."
But Edwards might not be backing down. Shortly after, he tweeted, "Never give up on what you believe is right... no matter what gets in the way!" and Bookout retweeted the statement.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite