Ryan Edwards of 'Teen Mom' Proposes to Ex Maci Bookout on Twitter
- Photo: INB/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: MTV/Promotional2 of 6
- Photo: Wonderwall3 of 6
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Golden Globes and SAG Shutouts: 6 Actors That Shouldn't Give Up Hope YetMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:30:05 AM
- Country star Ray Price leaves hospital for hospiceMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:23:11 AM
- CBS's 'Survivor' Renewed for Two More EditionsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:08:54 AM
- 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Opens No. 1 in First Nine Foreign MarketsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:04:53 AM
- Joaquin Phoenix Breaks Up with Jimmy Fallon After Being a Jerk Backstage (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 10:29:33 AM
- Golden Globes and SAG Shutouts: 6 Actors That Shouldn't Give Up Hope Yet
Are Bentley's mom and dad getting back together?
The "Teen Mom" dad Ryan Edwards popped the question to his ex and mother of his son, Maci Bookout, on Twitter very early Thursday, Dec. 20.
"Maci Bookout marry me!" Edwards tweeted.
Bookout and Edwards have been co-parenting and sharing custody of their son, Bentley, 4, since he was born. The former couple now find themselves single at the same time. (Bookout split from boyfriend Kyle King in September, and Edwards confirmed on Twitter Dec. 12 that he split from girlfriend Dalis Connell.)
But that doesn't mean they're back together. Bookout was completely surprised by Edwards' Twitter proposal. "Ur s--- got hacked BRO!" she responded. "Outta ur mind haha."
But Edwards might not be backing down. Shortly after, he tweeted, "Never give up on what you believe is right... no matter what gets in the way!" and Bookout re-tweeted the statement.
Did Bookout accept his proposal? Not quite.
"Twitter is not the place," she told him. "Ima kill u."
But Edwards might not be backing down. Shortly after, he tweeted, "Never give up on what you believe is right... no matter what gets in the way!" and Bookout retweeted the statement.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTArt Class
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite