Tequila declares engagement to Johnson heiress
- Photo: Michael Kovac / FilmMagic/GettyImages.com1 of 8
- Photo: Kiley Bishop/Retna Ltd.2 of 8
- Photo: Entertainment Press/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 8
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Kiley Bishop/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- Adrien Brody Does Not Lead a Normal LifeMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:33:00 PM
- 'Heroes' Alum Greg Grunberg to Guest on 'CSI'MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:01:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Supernatural' Alum Amy Gumenick as Obsessive Fan MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:52:00 AM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three Months
Reality TV star Tila Tequila has announced her engagement to socialite girlfriend Casey Johnson in a bizarre online video.
RELATED VIDEO: Tila Tequila on Her Engagement
The internet pin-up, real name Tila Nguyen, appeared with the Johnson & Johnson heiress on Wednesday morning in a video posting on Ustream.com.
Clad in black and kissing Johnson, Tequila told fans: "We have an announcement ... This is exclusive and going to be all over the news tomorrow, but because I love you guys so much, we are giving you the exclusive first, Tila army fans, tonight, my girlfriend has asked me to marry her!"
The 27-year-old then flashed a what she called a "17-carat diamond ring from my baby", and hit back at rumours the sparkler is a fake, adding, "my baby is a f---ing baller. She's a billionaire! She's the heiress of Johnson and Johnson."
The "Shot at Love" star, who says she is "very happy" also confessed the couple are in a hurry to be wife and wife, explaining, "We're what you call U-Haul lesbians, where you meet and fall in love and move in the next day and have kids."
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
Tequila made headlines in September after alleging that her ex-boyfriend, American football star Shawne Merriman, choked and unlawfully restrained her at his home. San Diego County District Attorney later dismissed her claims due to insufficient evidence.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite