Tila Tequila wins new restraining order against photographer
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News1 of 6
- Photo: ACL/London Ent/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Smart Pictures/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Tracy Morgan Released From Rehabilitation Center, Recovering at HomeMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 12:20:00 PM
- Amazon Provides TV-Sized Budgets as 'Transparent' Marks Transition From TV to OnliMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 11:25:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 2:03 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 11:03:05 AM
- Jeffrey Tambor as a man who is facing a big changeMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 11:03:00 AM
- "Corn Island" wins Karlovy Vary film festivalMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 10:38:37 AM
- Tracy Morgan Released From Rehabilitation Center, Recovering at Home
Reality TV star Tila Tequila has won a new restraining order against the photographer who accused her of kidnapping his girlfriend.
The star, whose real name is Tila Nguyen, won a temporary order against Garry Sun last month, after he alleged that the model and four armed men abducted Shyla Jennings from her Texas home, flew her to Los Angeles and threatened to kill her if she alerted the police to her ordeal.
Tequila hit back, insisting the snapper was nothing more than a disgruntled former employee she had fired after he made "sexual advances" toward her.
In a post on her official website, she wrote, "Garry Sun is a crazed paparazzi who won't leave me alone! I remember calling the police on him finally because after I fired him, he went crazy and threatened to kill me. ... He's just a crazed paparazzi who had a dangerous fatal attraction with me and is still angry that I fired him."
A Los Angeles County Superior Court judge made the order permanent at a hearing on Friday, ordering Sun to stay 100 yards away from the star for three years.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVintage Beauty
From Crowd Ignite