Teresa and Joe Giudice to plead guilty to several counts of alleged fraud
- Photo: Julio Cortez/AP1 of 10
- Photo: PAUL EMMANS/StarTraks2 of 10
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA3 of 10
- Photo: @teresagiudice/Instagram4 of 10
- Photo: Teresa Giudice/Promotional5 of 10
- Photo: Paul Emmans/StarTraks6 of 10
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA7 of 10
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.8 of 10
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Sony Pictures Profits Rise Thanks to 'Spider-Man 2' and '22 Jump Street&aMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 5:37:00 AM
- New York Times Issues Response to Wikipedia Plagiarism ChargeMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:16:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Scores With Outrageous Twitter ReactionsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:56:00 PM
- Justin Bieber Mocks Orlando Bloom With Weepy Photo: Hollywood Twitter Takes the BaitMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:29:00 PM
- Kumail Nanjiani and Jonah Ray Talk Taking a Comic Book Store Stand-Up Show to Comedy CentralMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:06:00 PM
- Sony Pictures Profits Rise Thanks to 'Spider-Man 2' and '22 Jump Street&a
It just got real. The "Real Housewives of New Jersey" stars Teresa and Joe Giudice will plead guilty to several charges of their 41-count indictment on various fraud and tax charges, Us Weekly can confirm. The couple originally pled not guilty to two charges last November.
"Teresa and Joe Giudice have arranged a plea agreement with prosecutors in their federal case," an insider tells Us. "The couple will plead guilty to several but not all 41 of the charges, and both will appear in court on Tuesday with their lawyers."
Us has learned that there will be a long sentencing process following their March 4 plea deal to determine the penalties. "Probation, fines, and or jail time are still all options on the table," adds the source.
Teresa, 41, and Joe, 43, were first charged back in July 2013 with conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, bank fraud, bankruptcy fraud, and making false statements on loan applications. (On Nov. 18, they were indicted on two additional counts, and pled not guilty to the new charges two days later.)
"Reports that Teresa and Joe have agreed to a deal that involves set definitions of fines, jail time or probation are inaccurate," the insider adds to Us.
Season 6 of the Bravo series is currently filming. The parents of four are set to release a formal statement Tuesday.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite