Teresa and Joe Giudice to plead guilty to several counts of alleged fraud
- Photo: Julio Cortez/AP1 of 10
- Photo: PAUL EMMANS/StarTraks2 of 10
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA3 of 10
- Photo: @teresagiudice/Instagram4 of 10
- Photo: Teresa Giudice/Promotional5 of 10
- Photo: Paul Emmans/StarTraks6 of 10
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA7 of 10
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.8 of 10
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
It just got real. The "Real Housewives of New Jersey" stars Teresa and Joe Giudice will plead guilty to several charges of their 41-count indictment on various fraud and tax charges, Us Weekly can confirm. The couple originally pled not guilty to two charges last November.
"Teresa and Joe Giudice have arranged a plea agreement with prosecutors in their federal case," an insider tells Us. "The couple will plead guilty to several but not all 41 of the charges, and both will appear in court on Tuesday with their lawyers."
Us has learned that there will be a long sentencing process following their March 4 plea deal to determine the penalties. "Probation, fines, and or jail time are still all options on the table," adds the source.
Teresa, 41, and Joe, 43, were first charged back in July 2013 with conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, bank fraud, bankruptcy fraud, and making false statements on loan applications. (On Nov. 18, they were indicted on two additional counts, and pled not guilty to the new charges two days later.)
"Reports that Teresa and Joe have agreed to a deal that involves set definitions of fines, jail time or probation are inaccurate," the insider adds to Us.
Season 6 of the Bravo series is currently filming. The parents of four are set to release a formal statement Tuesday.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite