Teresa Giudice Is in 'Serious Denial About Life,' Says Brother Joe Gorga
- Photo: Joe Louis/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 14
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 14
- Photo: Keshishian / London Ent./Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.6 of 14
- Photo: WENN7 of 14
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: INB/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: INB/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: WENN12 of 14
- Photo: MSN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Hustle,' 'Gravity&MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 12:00:54 PM
- Legendary Acquires 'The Kennedys' Producer Asylum Entertainment (Corrected)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:56:40 AM
- Showtime's 'Californication' Returns for 7th and Final Season in AprilMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:21:21 AM
- Broadcast Shows Nearly As Violent as Cable, Study FindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:53:47 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E NetworkMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:33:14 AM
- 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Hustle,' 'Gravity&
So much for a fun summer at the Jersey shore.
"Real Housewives of New Jersey" premiered its fourth season Sunday, and while the cast attempted to put the Teresa Giudice-centric drama behind them, the reality star couldn't help but get herself into even more hot water.
Trekking to the shore with her family, Giudice was quickly confronted by her brother, Joe Gorga, after she supposedly trashed his wife, Melissa, by telling pals that if a "richer man" came along, she'd leave him.
"You're supposed to encourage my marriage, not break it down," Gorga told his sister during an emotional confrontation on the beach, that took place as their children -- and Giudice's husband Joe -- stood nearby.
The conversation turned ugly when Giudice brought up the fact that Gorga failed to check in on her and his four nieces when Joe Giudice went to jail shortly before their vacation. When Gorga argued that he had good reason to be wary -- he lent the couple $25,000 with little thanks -- Giudice continued to get defensive.
"Teresa is in serious denial about life. Life is not perfect. We all have issues," said Gorga in a voiceover. "If you don't have issues, you're not human, so be real and I'll be real with you."
Gorga wasn't the only one to feel Giudice's wrath on Sunday's premiere. Early on in the episode, Giudice pulled aside Caroline Manzo and tried to apologize for the nasty remarks she made about Manzo in her cookbook, including a crack about how Manzo was "as Italian as the Olive Garden."
"I think you misread it because if you really read it good you'd realize I didn't insult you," Giudice claimed.
"Teresa took advantage of my friendship and loyalty," Manzo countered in a voiceover after she agreed to simply "co-exist" with Giudice. "In some crazy way, I think she's afraid of me."
Though she stayed relatively mum on the matter, fellow "Housewife" Jacqueline Laurita remained firmly on Team Caroline.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite