Teresa Giudice Is in 'Serious Denial About Life,' Says Brother Joe Gorga
- Photo: Joe Louis/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 14
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 14
- Photo: Keshishian / London Ent./Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.6 of 14
- Photo: WENN7 of 14
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: INB/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: INB/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: WENN12 of 14
- Photo: MSN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
So much for a fun summer at the Jersey shore.
"Real Housewives of New Jersey" premiered its fourth season Sunday, and while the cast attempted to put the Teresa Giudice-centric drama behind them, the reality star couldn't help but get herself into even more hot water.
Trekking to the shore with her family, Giudice was quickly confronted by her brother, Joe Gorga, after she supposedly trashed his wife, Melissa, by telling pals that if a "richer man" came along, she'd leave him.
"You're supposed to encourage my marriage, not break it down," Gorga told his sister during an emotional confrontation on the beach, that took place as their children -- and Giudice's husband Joe -- stood nearby.
The conversation turned ugly when Giudice brought up the fact that Gorga failed to check in on her and his four nieces when Joe Giudice went to jail shortly before their vacation. When Gorga argued that he had good reason to be wary -- he lent the couple $25,000 with little thanks -- Giudice continued to get defensive.
"Teresa is in serious denial about life. Life is not perfect. We all have issues," said Gorga in a voiceover. "If you don't have issues, you're not human, so be real and I'll be real with you."
Gorga wasn't the only one to feel Giudice's wrath on Sunday's premiere. Early on in the episode, Giudice pulled aside Caroline Manzo and tried to apologize for the nasty remarks she made about Manzo in her cookbook, including a crack about how Manzo was "as Italian as the Olive Garden."
"I think you misread it because if you really read it good you'd realize I didn't insult you," Giudice claimed.
"Teresa took advantage of my friendship and loyalty," Manzo countered in a voiceover after she agreed to simply "co-exist" with Giudice. "In some crazy way, I think she's afraid of me."
Though she stayed relatively mum on the matter, fellow "Housewife" Jacqueline Laurita remained firmly on Team Caroline.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite