Teresa Giudice: Jacqueline Laurita Won't Stop Texting Me!
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: @teresa_giudice/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Joe Louis/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Bravo TV/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Bravo TV/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Bravo TV/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
The feud between "Real Housewives of New Jersey" stars Teresa Giudice and Jacqueline Laurita is far from over. At odds on the Sept. 23 finale of Bravo's hit over Strippergate, the former friends continue to fight -- and Giudice is now threatening to take legal action against her.
In a Wednesday interview on Anderson Cooper's "Anderson Live," Giudice also denied Laurita's claims that she wasn't supportive of Laurita's son's recent autism diagnosis. "I did reach out to her, I texted her," Giudice told Cooper and guest co-host Kellie Pickler.
When Cooper asked why Giudice didn't pick up the phone to voice her support, the "Housewives" star revealed that she is limiting contact with Laurita, who continues to send her "random text messages."
"If it keeps going, eventually I am going to go to the cops because I want her to leave me alone. I did nothing to her," Giudice said. "When I get texts from her I get chills throughout my body because I am like 'why?' I haven't spoken to her in a year. I never reach out to her."
Once Giudice's episode of "Anderson Live" aired, Laurita took to Twitter to respond to Giudice's claims.
"Teresa shouldn't go on TV to say I'm threatening her unless she wants a defamation suit against her," tweeted Laurita. "I've tried2get her to stop& she doesn't. Let's make a deal @teresa_giudice I won't interfere in your life if you'll stop interfering in mine. Lets keep each other's name out of our mouths."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Hugh Jackman, see some of the best celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite