Teresa Giudice: Jacqueline Laurita Won't Stop Texting Me!
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: @teresa_giudice/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Joe Louis/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Bravo TV/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Bravo TV/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Bravo TV/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
The feud between "Real Housewives of New Jersey" stars Teresa Giudice and Jacqueline Laurita is far from over. At odds on the Sept. 23 finale of Bravo's hit over Strippergate, the former friends continue to fight -- and Giudice is now threatening to take legal action against her.
In a Wednesday interview on Anderson Cooper's "Anderson Live," Giudice also denied Laurita's claims that she wasn't supportive of Laurita's son's recent autism diagnosis. "I did reach out to her, I texted her," Giudice told Cooper and guest co-host Kellie Pickler.
When Cooper asked why Giudice didn't pick up the phone to voice her support, the "Housewives" star revealed that she is limiting contact with Laurita, who continues to send her "random text messages."
"If it keeps going, eventually I am going to go to the cops because I want her to leave me alone. I did nothing to her," Giudice said. "When I get texts from her I get chills throughout my body because I am like 'why?' I haven't spoken to her in a year. I never reach out to her."
Once Giudice's episode of "Anderson Live" aired, Laurita took to Twitter to respond to Giudice's claims.
"Teresa shouldn't go on TV to say I'm threatening her unless she wants a defamation suit against her," tweeted Laurita. "I've tried2get her to stop& she doesn't. Let's make a deal @teresa_giudice I won't interfere in your life if you'll stop interfering in mine. Lets keep each other's name out of our mouths."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite