Teresa Giudice: Jacqueline Laurita Won't Stop Texting Me!
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: @teresa_giudice/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Joe Louis/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Bravo TV/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Bravo TV/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Bravo TV/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential PeoplMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 8:05:00 AM
- Kevin Clash, Voice of Elmo, Cleared of Sex Abuse ChargesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real dealMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 5:46:01 AM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- American Idol: Who Blew the Judges Away?MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:31:00 PM
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential Peopl
The feud between "Real Housewives of New Jersey" stars Teresa Giudice and Jacqueline Laurita is far from over. At odds on the Sept. 23 finale of Bravo's hit over Strippergate, the former friends continue to fight -- and Giudice is now threatening to take legal action against her.
In a Wednesday interview on Anderson Cooper's "Anderson Live," Giudice also denied Laurita's claims that she wasn't supportive of Laurita's son's recent autism diagnosis. "I did reach out to her, I texted her," Giudice told Cooper and guest co-host Kellie Pickler.
When Cooper asked why Giudice didn't pick up the phone to voice her support, the "Housewives" star revealed that she is limiting contact with Laurita, who continues to send her "random text messages."
"If it keeps going, eventually I am going to go to the cops because I want her to leave me alone. I did nothing to her," Giudice said. "When I get texts from her I get chills throughout my body because I am like 'why?' I haven't spoken to her in a year. I never reach out to her."
Once Giudice's episode of "Anderson Live" aired, Laurita took to Twitter to respond to Giudice's claims.
"Teresa shouldn't go on TV to say I'm threatening her unless she wants a defamation suit against her," tweeted Laurita. "I've tried2get her to stop& she doesn't. Let's make a deal @teresa_giudice I won't interfere in your life if you'll stop interfering in mine. Lets keep each other's name out of our mouths."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTScent Of A Woman
From Crowd Ignite