Teresa Giudice: Jacqueline Laurita Won't Stop Texting Me!
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: @teresa_giudice/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Joe Louis/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Bravo TV/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Bravo TV/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Bravo TV/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Birdman' Venice Review: Michael Keaton as an Actor With Caped-Crusader IssuesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:34:00 AM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Death: Say Goodbye toMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:29:00 AM
- Black TV Producer Wrongly Detained in Beverly Hills Says 'Ferguson Resonated In My Mind&MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 11:09:00 PM
- Emmys 2014: TheWrap's Complete CoverageMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 9:51:00 PM
- The 6 Best Moments From The 'Chelsea Lately' Series FinaleMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 9:49:00 PM
- 'Birdman' Venice Review: Michael Keaton as an Actor With Caped-Crusader Issues
The feud between "Real Housewives of New Jersey" stars Teresa Giudice and Jacqueline Laurita is far from over. At odds on the Sept. 23 finale of Bravo's hit over Strippergate, the former friends continue to fight -- and Giudice is now threatening to take legal action against her.
In a Wednesday interview on Anderson Cooper's "Anderson Live," Giudice also denied Laurita's claims that she wasn't supportive of Laurita's son's recent autism diagnosis. "I did reach out to her, I texted her," Giudice told Cooper and guest co-host Kellie Pickler.
When Cooper asked why Giudice didn't pick up the phone to voice her support, the "Housewives" star revealed that she is limiting contact with Laurita, who continues to send her "random text messages."
"If it keeps going, eventually I am going to go to the cops because I want her to leave me alone. I did nothing to her," Giudice said. "When I get texts from her I get chills throughout my body because I am like 'why?' I haven't spoken to her in a year. I never reach out to her."
Once Giudice's episode of "Anderson Live" aired, Laurita took to Twitter to respond to Giudice's claims.
"Teresa shouldn't go on TV to say I'm threatening her unless she wants a defamation suit against her," tweeted Laurita. "I've tried2get her to stop& she doesn't. Let's make a deal @teresa_giudice I won't interfere in your life if you'll stop interfering in mine. Lets keep each other's name out of our mouths."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite