Teresa Giudice: Jacqueline Laurita Won't Stop Texting Me!
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: @teresa_giudice/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Joe Louis/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Bravo TV/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Bravo TV/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Bravo TV/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Fan Who Threatened Michael Strahan Claims His Lawyer Is Part of the IlluminatiMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:26:00 PM
- The Bachelorette Finale: Who Did Andi Choose?MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:05:00 PM
- 'Once Upon a Time' Expands 'Frozen' Cast With Tyler Jacob Moore MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:48:00 PM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's Excelle
The feud between "Real Housewives of New Jersey" stars Teresa Giudice and Jacqueline Laurita is far from over. At odds on the Sept. 23 finale of Bravo's hit over Strippergate, the former friends continue to fight -- and Giudice is now threatening to take legal action against her.
In a Wednesday interview on Anderson Cooper's "Anderson Live," Giudice also denied Laurita's claims that she wasn't supportive of Laurita's son's recent autism diagnosis. "I did reach out to her, I texted her," Giudice told Cooper and guest co-host Kellie Pickler.
When Cooper asked why Giudice didn't pick up the phone to voice her support, the "Housewives" star revealed that she is limiting contact with Laurita, who continues to send her "random text messages."
"If it keeps going, eventually I am going to go to the cops because I want her to leave me alone. I did nothing to her," Giudice said. "When I get texts from her I get chills throughout my body because I am like 'why?' I haven't spoken to her in a year. I never reach out to her."
Once Giudice's episode of "Anderson Live" aired, Laurita took to Twitter to respond to Giudice's claims.
"Teresa shouldn't go on TV to say I'm threatening her unless she wants a defamation suit against her," tweeted Laurita. "I've tried2get her to stop& she doesn't. Let's make a deal @teresa_giudice I won't interfere in your life if you'll stop interfering in mine. Lets keep each other's name out of our mouths."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite