Teresa Giudice Thanks Fans for Support After Ugly Caroline Manzo Fight
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.1 of 21
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.2 of 21
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 21
- Photo: @teresa_giudice/Twitter4 of 21
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News5 of 21
- Photo: Joe Louis/WENN6 of 21
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.7 of 21
- Photo: WENN8 of 21
- Photo: INB/WENN9 of 21
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN10 of 21
- Photo: Bravo TV/Promotional11 of 21
- Photo: Bravo TV/Promotional12 of 21
- Photo: INB/WENN13 of 21
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP14 of 21
- Photo: WENN15 of 21
- Photo: JKG/ZOJ/WENN16 of 21
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN17 of 21
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com18 of 21
- Photo: AR4/DJDM/WENN19 of 21
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com20 of 21
More Celeb News
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy ProjectMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:21:00 PM
- 'Space Station 76' Review: Liv Tyler and Matt Bomer Find Lust in Space in This ParMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:15:00 PM
- 'Black Jesus' Star Andra Fuller to Play Sabers Owner's Son on BET&apoMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Bill Maher's 'Live From DC' Is HBO's Most-Watched Comedy SpecialMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Netflix's 'Daredevil' Casts 'Bourne' Star Scott GlennMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy Project
Caroline Manzo may have publicly slammed her as a "sociopath" and a "fraud" on Sunday's "Real Housewives of New Jersey," but Teresa Giudice is staying strong.
Remaining largely silent on Twitter in the wake of the ugly episode, which documented her and Manzo's Napa Valley, Calif., fight, Giudice surfaced Monday to express her appreciation for the fans who remain in her corner.
"Thanks for watching the show everyone. Thanks again for the support," mom of four Giudice, 40, tweeted after facing Manzo's wrath over a year-old dig in her Fabulicious cookbook.
Manzo may believe otherwise, but Giudice has continued to insist her cookbook commentary, in which she calls Manzo "as Italian as the Olive Garden," was written in jest. "I'm telling the truth. I don't know how to lie," Giudice said during her confrontation with Manzo. "I never ever, ever, ever wrote one bad thing about you."
Later, Giudice slammed her frenemy as "a f---ing c--- [who] can go f--- herself."
Speaking to Bravo's Andy Cohen on Sunday's "Watch What Happens Live" after the explosive "RHONJ" episode, Manzo said she did not bully Giuidice, and does not regret calling her an "ugly human being."
"Understand one thing: I have never attacked her, never said anything that wasn't in response to something she said to me. I do get agitated and I'm only human," Manzo told Cohen, who also interviewed Giudice in a separate taped "Watch What Happens Live" segment. "If [viewers] think I'm a bully, that's fine. I just want my husband and kids to love Caroline Manzo and I'm good. If I have to be the most hated woman in the country because of that moment, so be it. That's my truth."
Countered Giudice to Cohen, "Caroline has nothing on me. I don't know what's happening in her head. She's a very angry person."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite