Teresa Giudice's Hubby Joe Withdraws Bankruptcy Filing
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 26
- Photo: INB/WENN2 of 26
- Photo: INB/WENN3 of 26
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN4 of 26
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 26
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com6 of 26
- Photo: WENN7 of 26
- Photo: MSN8 of 26
- Photo: Lakota/Splash News9 of 26
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.10 of 26
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Fame Pictures11 of 26
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News12 of 26
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com13 of 26
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News14 of 26
- Photo: Splash News15 of 26
- Photo: RD/Thomas/Retna Digital16 of 26
- Photo: Lakota/Splash News17 of 26
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com18 of 26
- Photo: Lakota/Splash News19 of 26
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.20 of 26
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.21 of 26
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News22 of 26
- Photo: Ben Hider/Getty Images North America23 of 26
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News24 of 26
- Photo: Michelle Gray/Splash News25 of 26
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:40:15 AM
- 'Transcendence' Review: Johnny Depp Is a Ghost in the Machine in This Bug-Riddled MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 9:01:00 PM
- Bad Bangs: The Making of Billy Bob Thornton's Demented Fargo LookMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 8:46:00 PM
- 'Roswell' Stars to Reunite at ATX Television FestivalMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:20:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Review: Even Skeptics Can Find This Tale Humane and Even-HandMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:05:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDT
Not so broke, after all!
"Real Housewives of New Jersey" hubby, Joe Giudice, has withdrawn his bankruptcy filing. According to E! Online, Teresa Giudice's spouse is going to deal with his debts, after all.
The duo filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in 2009, citing $11 million in debt. According to the Newark Star-Ledger, Joe was accused of hiding assets from the court. The paper alleges that U.S. Bankruptcy Court Judge, Morris Stern, signed off on a settlement between Giudice and the trustee, John Sywilok. The agreement does not apply to Teresa Giudice, who is still pursuing a discharge of her debts.
Teresa told Us Weekly in June 2010 that "staying positive is the only thing that I could do," in the wake of her family's financial woes. "I have moral support; I have my daughters and my husband. As long as we're in good health, that's all we can do. I think this kind of situation is all over the world."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite